First let me say I DID IT!!!! All 31 days it was challenging at times but I did learn something’s about myself in the process.
Ok…. weird quirks of mine. My illness does that count??
~ I bite my lip when I get anxious
– I hear voices and sounds all the time
– I hallucinate almost every night
– I can swallow multiple pills at once
– When my anxiety gets really bad and I start to hear the man I pace back and forth talking to myself
– I can’t take Ativan which is odd
– I am terrified of heights
– If you start to tickle me it turns into an anxiety attack
– I can’t hide in places because of anxiety
– I have crippling anxiety
– I don’t like to use the word hate it is a waste of an emotion
– I can’t stop swearing it is part of my everyday activity
That’s it unless you want me to go through everything with my illness
It’s been real 31 day challenge