Someone asked me one day about my home screen and so this is my home screen. There are pictures of my husband and I because he is awesome there were pictures with my daughter but because I am posting it I changed it to myself and my husband.
This is almost like showing you my diary, it is kind of strange. I just want you to know I DO NOT LIKE NOTIFICATIONS ON APPS. If you hand me your phone that has like 34243242 notifications I will hand it back to you, just take 5 minutes and clean it up PEOPLE.
- Text messages- I don’t get many of those anymore because I use messenger for almost everyone.
- Photos- Here is the deal, if I hand you the phone to show you a picture. DO NOT SWIPE LEFT OR RIGHT. There are and will be photos you do not want to see. I google weird shit and save pictures that will make you question many things.
- Camera- One of the most used apps on my phone. I take picture of everything (which is why you shouldn’t swipe)
- Calculator- This is my sad app. I use this app when I get paid to calculate how poor I am.
- Photo & Video: These are all photo editing, collage, filtering apps. My personal pictures especially of my daughter are here. I love these apps. If you want more info about any of those apps just let me know.
- Calendar- The only purpose of this being on phone is so I could see the date because I can never remember what day it is and check it regularly because I forget.
- Google- Google is google and it is another one of the most used apps on my phone.
- Utilities- It has my clock which is my alarm clock, settings just for WiFi, Safari when Google wants to be stupid.
- WordPress- Well this obvious my blog lives here and as much as notification numbers can irritate me I love looking at the number of likes I have.
- Instagram- This is the same. These two are my lifeline to the career I’ve always wanted so those notifications are never bad notifications.
- Hashtag Pro- This is my best friend I always use it before I post on instagram because it is so much easier to find the hashtags and make a list before posting. It is so simple I can do it. Just type them in copy and paste and you are done.
- Follow Track- Keeping track of your stats on WordPress is much easier than keeping track of your stats on Instagram and also breaking down those stats and insight to help you grow equally as complicated. This as my daughter calls it is an old persons way of understanding social media.
- Facebook- This is mostly my private account everything from my blog or instagram automatically posts on the Bipolaroutcasts page.
- Messenger- The only real way I communicate with people unless it is a text message. I despise calling people. I ignore almost every call and have my phone blocked to decline numbers that aren’t in my contact list.
- Timehop- This is my weird superstitious app that I have. So I love looking back at my facebook and instagram photos but I have to check it everyday and never let it lapse. I am really weird about it. It is a cool app and it is free so you should download it,
- Pinterest- I got the app back when you had to send you information in and be approved to join. That tells you how long I’ve had it or just how old I am. This is where I get ideas for decorating, workouts, food preps, things to do with my daughter, fun quotes and I do none of the items listed ever. It is a fun world of make believe.
- YouTube- When I am looking for a way to distract myself (not that I need any help) I am a YouTube junkie.
- SnapChat- I never actually post anything on my SnapChat I just use it for filters and to make silly videos I save and send to my friends.
- Tumblr- Still learning how to use it though I do have an account linked to my Instagram and blog.
- Google + – I just realized I needed to log in again. It just post from my blog on there. I don’t use it like I need too.
- Holy Bible- Yes even with the things I’ve been through and my filthy mouth I am a Christian. We take many different forms and obviously I am one of them. I do believe in God but also believe in other peoples right to believe what they like. I just want to add this: I will never disrespect you or your beliefs but you do not disrespect mine. I won’t judge you so please don’t judge me.
- Notes- There are so many blog ideas in those notes if I went through them also there are conversations my husband and I share when we are in church or someone else where we can’t really talk
- My water- This is my attempt to keep up with and hold me accountable to not drinking enough water everyday. It notifies me all the time by vibrating and asking have you had water today. Which I ignore and continue on with my business.
- Scrivener- Is a kind of expensive app I use to keep track of and work on my book. It is a great app but it is $20 and I need to send more book for editing.
My bottom bitch:
- Phone- If I actual need to call someone
- Music- All of my music lives here. I will delete other apps to keep my music if I have to.
- Bills and what little money I have is tracked here
- Mail- I have an email Bipolaroutcasts@gmail.com if you ever want to send me an email.
So this concludes the complete waste of 20 minutes that could’ve been dedicated to a good post that I wasted.