– It’s definitely been a rough week.
– The walk was a little over a week ago but all the excitement and emotions went away quickly and I feel every single down as it happens.
– Exercise – The walk was the only exercising I’ve done in awhile and trust me when I tell you I felt every step. I wore jeans and so I chaffed really bad. It took awhile for that to go away.
– Still no soda!! Yay!! I still drink coffee from time to time, but no soft drinks is a big deal for me. I’m drinking more water so that’s a positive.
– Payday is TOMORROW. I am so excited I need the money!!!
– We are going to Tennessee on Sunday and I can’t wait!!!
– My dreams aren’t getting any better so I have to call my doctor.
– I’ve got a cold that I hope it goes away quickly. It is the weather changing so frequently and drastically over the last few days.
– I have an adventure with the hubby tomorrow for his business and I’m kind of stoked about it. There should be a post about it tomorrow.
– I will update you again next week!!
Have a great week!! 🖤
– Diet is still no happening
– No sodas still
– I’m working on the Grateful and Photo challenge as fillers until I can post some of my normal posts. I don’t want to not post anything but they are interesting if you give them a read.
– I keep talking about this giveaway and I promise I’m posting something about it today!!!
– I have a list of topics to discuss and some of them come from my Instagram if you want to check it out.
– I am still trying to figure out how these 20 and younger are making money off of this stuff. I’m doing something wrong
– I’ve been working on the book. Who would’ve thought that I am working on the very thing that I want to be known for.
– I thought about doing some podcasts but I’m not sure at this point.
-I have a big post about the walk coming out today. It has some videos and pictures. Look for it to drop soon. 👇✍️
-PLEASE COMMENT!! I want to know what I’m doing right and what I need to improve on to make sure you are getting good content.
– See you next week!!!
🖤 I really need to do these on Sundays like I keep saying I would.
🖤 I can’t believe we are already at 5!!!!
🖤 My subscriber list has increased greatly on my blog
🖤 My followers on Instagram grew over night
🖤 My Facebook page is slowly gaining some momentum. It is mostly my post from Instagram
🖤 Still no sodas. I am holding strong on that but caffeine and I struggling. I’ve latched onto coffee which isn’t as horrible as RedBulls but still not good.
🖤 I haven’t worked out since the first update. I don’t walk like I should and I stopped my squats when I go to the bathroom. I also stopped planking and drinking water like I should. I don’t eat much still all of these sleep issues mixed with anxiety keeps me from being super hungry.
🖤 I have decided to dive deep into my book again even though that is almost like jumping down a rabbit hole, but the more I talk about it I want to produce something so it isn’t just me hyping something up.
🖤 My days off I swear I am going to update my blog but I decide to be lazy instead and don’t get as much accomplished. I could write shitty small post but to write something I am proud of and want to be out there takes time. My grammar may not be great but the content is worth it. I have read more about different types of punctuation to get better at exactly where to put them.
🖤 The way that this is growing is amazing. I still get just as excited from one subscriber and for each one that adds on. I screen shot everyone and send it to my husband so keep subscribing so I can blow his phone up!!!
🖤 Post about the new meds I am on to help with the dreams (it is kind of working.) coming soon
This is it for week 5 can’t wait to see what the next week will bring. 🖤
– The diet is almost none existent at this point. I haven’t walked in awhile but I’ve kind of watched what I’ve been eating, but on the plus side no sodas and really no fast food.
– I am confused about using social media as a blogger/influencer. I keep gaining and losing followers and I have absolutely no idea what I am doing. I figure just keep working and it will start to make sense soon.
-I tried to verify myself on Instagram in case I did become someone important.
-I am trying to catch up on my posts but I haven’t felt well lately.
-I have chaos in my life so everything is kind of twisted right now.
-I am in a mood shift but I have no idea where it is going.
-I am trying to keep my Instagram up to date with good content just like my blog.
-I have some funny stories I may tell soon to swap it up.
– I have events happening in our town this week and I don’t socialize well and I really don’t socialize well when I’m in the middle of moods.
-I’m trying to keep up with everything and find good apps to use so if you have any suggestions I would love to know.
-I read where someone said enjoy having a blog with a small following you will miss it one day when it grows. I am thankful for each one of you following and reading as I work on everything.
– See you next week!!!
I am a day behind on my weekly updates!
🖤 I have at least 4 new post coming including my mental health week post, my 31 day challenge, my current mental state and a few others.
🖤My moods are kind of jumping and this is the first time I’m really dealing with it since I stopped self medicating and it is really fucking hard to do.
🖤 I have some info on my social media accounts and some questions for people who’ve used WordPress for awhile about getting it set up properly. The current set up is messy and bothering me.
🖤 For people who’ve decided to tell me that my blog is rather depressing….suck my dick. No I don’t actually have a dick but still suck my dick. Mental health isn’t usually find with rainbows, unicorns and sunshine. It’s some hardcore shit. If you can’t handle deuces bitch.
🖤 I do have a few more light hearted post about my previous jobs. They won’t be as good as Wally World but they are still awesome.
🖤I am trying to catch up on everyone’s blogs and I’ve realized I’ve read a lot of them and forgot to hit the like button.
🖤 We are going to try and make this a great week.
🖤 If my post don’t have a copyright I got them from Google.
– I know I haven’t finished my series the last section is so important I want to make sure I get it right.
– Still no soda but I’m not walking like I should.
– Watching what I eat
– I’ve dealt with a lot of emotions (coming soon)
– I have organized my list for blog post
– I am doing this 31 day blog challenge. It is kind of cheesy but it will help me post daily.
– I am happy to see the numbers of views and subscribers go up. Please comment if you would like. I would love to talk to any and every one of you. I love you.
– I’m ready to dive a little deeper into my illness.
– This is my blogging plan.
That’s all the updates I have for now.
-I promise I am almost finished with my 4 part series. I should have it up by tomorrow afternoon.
-Information on my book is coming up and these will be private post for subscribers. I am ready to release bits and pieces for feedback. I also have poetry.
-I haven’t really exercised in awhile so I have no weight loss updates.
-I have psych appointment stories coming up too.
-I am not going to clickbait you because clickbait is for people with nothing useful to say.
-Monetize? It sounds cool but I am not censoring myself. I know nothing about it.
-To everyone who’s liked and subscribe thank you so much for your support. I am learning more about this everyday.
-We need to end the stigma people! Let’s talk about our health without fear of judgement.
-New post should be daily or at least every other day. (Depends on how much I have going on.)
I appreciate all of your love and support.