- Upgrade account to business
- profit off ads
- 300 subscribers
- 1000 post
- complete Bipolar Chronicles
- average likes per day 35+
- average visitors (please turn into subscribers) 500+
- good content
- advertise my page
- keep up with workout story
Here we go:
None of this is possible without you. I love you bunches.
HAPPY ALMOST NEW YEAR!!!!
We have some awesome things to talk about this week.
My stats are booming for this year and I have greatly exceeded any all expectations.
I have discovered so much about myself
There are so many outcasts like me. (I love you weirdos)
I finally feel like there is a purpose in my life.
I made it through an ENTIRE YEAR plus sober!!!!! (That in itself is one of the best rewards.)
Thank you all for starting this journey with me.
I expect nothing but great things next year.
This year was just a start to what the bipolar outcasts can do.
See you next year/week.
(Final stats post on 12.31.18)
WE ARE UP TO WEEK 14!!! THIS IN INCREDIBLE
– Diet…… no comment
– Instagram stats are booming
– Still no caffeine and right now I want some
– Bipolar Chronicles are coming along
– I have a new journal and I am looking forward to keeping track of my stats and I am loving where this is going!!!
– I am almost done Christmas shopping but I ran out of money….I’ll be glad when Christmas is over.
-I bought my daughter a guitar for Christmas and I am dying to give it to her. I loved music when I was younger and I miss playing so it is exciting.
– I am sick right now so I have time to work on my blog when I’m not sleeping.
– I am currently working on revamping the site because of the amount of traffic I am starting to see.
– I am almost finished The Office series and I will be sad when it is over.
– The next time I will right this it will be Christmas.
Until next week………
– We are just going to completely skip the diet and exercise.
– No sodas or caffeine….almost I still drink coffee
– I am drinking more water than anything else right now which is great.
– I had a doctor visit today….
– No more challenges as I talked about last time.
– The Bipolar Chronicles are something I’ve worked on and I think I am ready to share them with the world. These are things that I’ve gone through from the time I was diagnosed. There are pictures and stories I’ve never shared before.
-Thank you for all of you support.
Let’s keep on talking
– No diet happening but I’m still drinking water more
– No sodas still
– My sleep still sucks dick and my dreams are getting worse
– Next week is going to be jammed pack and crazy
– I AM FINALLY DONE WITH THE CHALLENGES!! Yay!!! *HAPPY DANCE*
– The good material is coming now
– That is all for now. Short update
– See you next week and thank you for your support!!
🖤 I suck at updating my blog this month. I am having so much going on and these damn challenges I signed up for. I know I said it in the last update and I am saying it again. I am done with these things after this month.
🖤 Still not dieting. I am drinking more water which is good.
🖤 No sodas which is really hard when we go are I don’t typically like the lemonade and other drinks from the fountain but I am drinking more water.
🖤 Our vacation was wonderful even with a few hiccups. ( I am posting about it soon.)
🖤 There aren’t enough hours in a day.
🖤 No exercising
🖤 watching way too many movies
🖤 dreams are horrible
🖤 medication isn’t working
🖤 that’s it for now
See you next week.