Check for back post ( I am really behind on journal entries
New Bipolar Chronicles coming soon
January totals posted
February goals posted
The man still here and talking now
Dreams are horrible
Sleep feels almost nonexistent
Here we go:
- 20 views a day (If I post more this will happen)
- Post at least 2 times a week (I need to commit to more but we will start there)
- Document workout/daily post
- Post at least 6 Bipolar Chronicles
- 80 subscribers
- Total likes for the month: 300
- Total views for the month: 1500
- Total visitors (hopefully become subscribers) 2000
None of this is possible without you. I love you bunches.
HAPPY ALMOST NEW YEAR!!!!
We have some awesome things to talk about this week.
My stats are booming for this year and I have greatly exceeded any all expectations.
I have discovered so much about myself
There are so many outcasts like me. (I love you weirdos)
I finally feel like there is a purpose in my life.
I made it through an ENTIRE YEAR plus sober!!!!! (That in itself is one of the best rewards.)
Thank you all for starting this journey with me.
I expect nothing but great things next year.
This year was just a start to what the bipolar outcasts can do.
See you next year/week.
(Final stats post on 12.31.18)
WE ARE UP TO WEEK 14!!! THIS IN INCREDIBLE
- The holidays took up majority of my time so the blog is neglected.
- I’ve kept instagram up to date so check it out.
- I’ve started a gratitude journal. (Don’t worry it is coming)
- I’ve now decided to make a post about every inspiration quote I find for each day of my gratitude journal. Which means I may back date some post, but don’t worry it will not end up like those damn challenges.
- I really need to finish the bipolar Chronicles that are almost finished but I am lazy so yeah they are still in the draft phase.
- Starting January 1st I will weekly post (maybe) keep up with the fact that I really need to lose weight. I’ve almost come up with a workout routine.
- I am still on no sodas which has helped so much with my sleep and moods. I miss them sometimes but other times I remember how I couldn’t control myself and almost drank an entire 12 pack in less than 24 hours.
- I am currently not exercising.
- I finally caught up on sleep after my work schedule messed up my moods and sleep schedule. When I am off my routine chaos is always close by.
- I hope everyone had a safe and happy holidays.
- I plan to actually finish these and have enough to release on their own. This is a goal for next year.
- I will post my BIG PLANS for next week on the last weekly update of 2018.