Here we go:
- 20 views a day (If I post more this will happen)
- Post at least 2 times a week (I need to commit to more but we will start there)
- Document workout/daily post
- Post at least 6 Bipolar Chronicles
- 80 subscribers
- Total likes for the month: 300
- Total views for the month: 1500
- Total visitors (hopefully become subscribers) 2000
None of this is possible without you. I love you bunches.
I know we’ve all done it before made a list of things we want to change and in January we work extra hard and things are going to change….then something goes wrong and we stop. When I decided to stop drinking sodas and drinking more water, I didn’t wait for the New Year I just did it because I needed too. I was extremely unhealthy and I could drink a 6 pack of sodas in less than 8 hours but I never drank water and no matter how much I tried I could never quench my thirst because I was so dehydrated. I made the decision and I stuck with it. I knew I needed to make changes for things to improve and my health both physically and mentally. So I will continue into the New Year to do these things and my biggest changes are for my Instagram and blog. I am going to try and have monthly blog posts for my goals monthly and yearly, improve my relationship with my daughter. I want to hold myself accountable for the changes I need to make so I can grow and become a better version of me. I also want to lose weight, save money and stop swearing so much but I say that every year and it happens for a while then it stops. I really need to be more consistent with this. I will on January put out my first list of monthly and yearly goals. We will still have weekly updates and posts of my shenanigans also the bipolar chronicles. I have a list of great things I want to accomplish and good content for my readers. So these are my resolutions and also go me!!!
– Blog goals
-Improve my relationship with my daughter
-stop swearing so much?
-save money….wishful thinking
WE ARE UP TO WEEK 14!!! THIS IN INCREDIBLE
- The holidays took up majority of my time so the blog is neglected.
- I’ve kept instagram up to date so check it out.
- I’ve started a gratitude journal. (Don’t worry it is coming)
- I’ve now decided to make a post about every inspiration quote I find for each day of my gratitude journal. Which means I may back date some post, but don’t worry it will not end up like those damn challenges.
- I really need to finish the bipolar Chronicles that are almost finished but I am lazy so yeah they are still in the draft phase.
- Starting January 1st I will weekly post (maybe) keep up with the fact that I really need to lose weight. I’ve almost come up with a workout routine.
- I am still on no sodas which has helped so much with my sleep and moods. I miss them sometimes but other times I remember how I couldn’t control myself and almost drank an entire 12 pack in less than 24 hours.
- I am currently not exercising.
- I finally caught up on sleep after my work schedule messed up my moods and sleep schedule. When I am off my routine chaos is always close by.
- I hope everyone had a safe and happy holidays.
- I plan to actually finish these and have enough to release on their own. This is a goal for next year.
- I will post my BIG PLANS for next week on the last weekly update of 2018.