I’ve had a horrible cold the last few days and it sucks. I hate being sick but I hate more when my depression turns into something that makes me physically ill which I believe is happening right now and it sucks. I came home from work and put tomato soup in a yeti cup because I am lazy and would rather drink it like that vs sipping it out of a bowl. It really helped my throat and I will say being sick is distracting me from other issues. I sound like I’ve smoked 2 packs of Marlboro Menthol’s a day my entire life. (In my brief smoking period I would only smoke menthol’s). My moods have sucked and I am trying to power through it but it is hard to do. I spend the day with my daughter and husband when I got home from work. My daughter eventually went to spend the night at my moms house so the hubby and I laid in bed eating Zaxbys and watching Better Things. (I am now obsessed with Better Things.) I love laying on Wayne there is something about my head on his chest that is so relaxing. No matter what is going on if my head is on his chest nothing else in the world matters at that moment. I am worried about so much mostly money and all of this. I don’t know what I am doing with this and what direction I want to go. I’ve fallen in love with my book again and I need to publish it but it seems so surreal actually finishing it and letting people see inside. I have a blog entry saved here that I occasionally type on when I’m in the mood but I need to focus dammit get all the pieces together and create the magic that started so long ago. I just need to get there again.
- 1500 FOLLOWERS
- 1800 POST
- 600+ VIEWS PER WEEK
- 1 SPONSORED AD (PLEASE JUST 1!!!!!)
- WORKOUT JOURNEY (CONSISTENT)
Here we go:
- 20 views a day (If I post more this will happen)
- Post at least 2 times a week (I need to commit to more but we will start there)
- Document workout/daily post
- Post at least 6 Bipolar Chronicles
- 80 subscribers
- Total likes for the month: 300
- Total views for the month: 1500
- Total visitors (hopefully become subscribers) 2000
None of this is possible without you. I love you bunches.
I know we’ve all done it before made a list of things we want to change and in January we work extra hard and things are going to change….then something goes wrong and we stop. When I decided to stop drinking sodas and drinking more water, I didn’t wait for the New Year I just did it because I needed too. I was extremely unhealthy and I could drink a 6 pack of sodas in less than 8 hours but I never drank water and no matter how much I tried I could never quench my thirst because I was so dehydrated. I made the decision and I stuck with it. I knew I needed to make changes for things to improve and my health both physically and mentally. So I will continue into the New Year to do these things and my biggest changes are for my Instagram and blog. I am going to try and have monthly blog posts for my goals monthly and yearly, improve my relationship with my daughter. I want to hold myself accountable for the changes I need to make so I can grow and become a better version of me. I also want to lose weight, save money and stop swearing so much but I say that every year and it happens for a while then it stops. I really need to be more consistent with this. I will on January put out my first list of monthly and yearly goals. We will still have weekly updates and posts of my shenanigans also the bipolar chronicles. I have a list of great things I want to accomplish and good content for my readers. So these are my resolutions and also go me!!!
– Blog goals
-Improve my relationship with my daughter
-stop swearing so much?
-save money….wishful thinking
WE ARE UP TO WEEK 14!!! THIS IN INCREDIBLE
- The holidays took up majority of my time so the blog is neglected.
- I’ve kept instagram up to date so check it out.
- I’ve started a gratitude journal. (Don’t worry it is coming)
- I’ve now decided to make a post about every inspiration quote I find for each day of my gratitude journal. Which means I may back date some post, but don’t worry it will not end up like those damn challenges.
- I really need to finish the bipolar Chronicles that are almost finished but I am lazy so yeah they are still in the draft phase.
- Starting January 1st I will weekly post (maybe) keep up with the fact that I really need to lose weight. I’ve almost come up with a workout routine.
- I am still on no sodas which has helped so much with my sleep and moods. I miss them sometimes but other times I remember how I couldn’t control myself and almost drank an entire 12 pack in less than 24 hours.
- I am currently not exercising.
- I finally caught up on sleep after my work schedule messed up my moods and sleep schedule. When I am off my routine chaos is always close by.
- I hope everyone had a safe and happy holidays.
- I plan to actually finish these and have enough to release on their own. This is a goal for next year.
- I will post my BIG PLANS for next week on the last weekly update of 2018.