Here we go…….
The last time I got really serious about weight loss I took weight loss pills like they were candy, it made me extremely manic and a lot of bad decisions. I got hooked on those and laxatives, it was just horrible and in the unhealthy decisions of mine I lost over 45 pounds in a little under 3 months that isn’t necessarily healthy especially the way I chose to do it. I am giving it a try again except this time without the use of laxatives and diet pills. I’ve made my list of exercises to go by a good time to do them and working on my cardio. I have pictures I took this morning but I am not comfortable sharing those yet. My Snapchat filters can hide a lot and also that you will never see a picture of me below my neck. When I lose some weight and notice a change I will definitely post a picture. So today is day 1 and I am not super excited but I have to change my habits for my health.
I will try to update daily in my gratitude post about my weight loss. I am using those as a daily journal though some of it is limited. I am keeping track of my moods too.
– Diet…… no comment
– Instagram stats are booming
– Still no caffeine and right now I want some
– Bipolar Chronicles are coming along
– I have a new journal and I am looking forward to keeping track of my stats and I am loving where this is going!!!
– I am almost done Christmas shopping but I ran out of money….I’ll be glad when Christmas is over.
-I bought my daughter a guitar for Christmas and I am dying to give it to her. I loved music when I was younger and I miss playing so it is exciting.
– I am sick right now so I have time to work on my blog when I’m not sleeping.
– I am currently working on revamping the site because of the amount of traffic I am starting to see.
– I am almost finished The Office series and I will be sad when it is over.
– The next time I will right this it will be Christmas.
Until next week………